My family is quite a small unit for now as my paternal side cousins and uncles are currently residing overseas. I'm only left with my Aunt here in Singapore. As for my maternal side, they are in Sarawak, East Malaysia.
We had a webcam conversation with my maternal grandma just now, heard the sound of fireworks.. I reminisced about the times when I was younger and CNY was so colourful because my Uncle would buy firecrackers and fireworks so as to have such displays when we go back each year. This year, thanks to technology, the inventor of web cam, allowed me and my family to be closer to our families in a way. We may not be physically together. We know that our trans-boundary blessings for one another is always within reach.
It's quite late now. I wanted to 守睡but I was just too tired now that my eyes could close anytime soon. So I wanna wish CARCZ thru this new year message:
在这新的一年,诗琪在此祝大家大发虎威,财源滚滚,荷包满满!
Remb to have fun bonding and sharing with your family. :)
P.S. Oh yeah, Happy V day to you too! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment