Sunday, February 7, 2010

Haircut and Special pre-CNY Luncheon.

Hello from Twister Salon.


I'm doing my haircut and all today. Quite bored so I decided to blog here.


I'm so looking forward to next week because it's gonna be fun. On Thursdays, all Angels will be revealed and all mortals will know who their angels are. So cool! But it's funny how we have to conceal and mask our identity so that our mortals won't know who their angels are. Hahaha. Gosh.


But much as I want Thursday to come soon, I kinda think that I dun want next week to come too cos it's gonna be a full swing week with lessons everyday from Mondays to Fridays. Oh how I live the e-learning week! It just passed. Sadded.


TSK TSK.


Right, done complaining. See ya tmr!


UPDATED: I just had my luncheon for my aunt and cousin at home. We had so much food including fish and chicken. haha. it's like really good to see my cousin cos she flew in alone last night, sat the 15hour plane ride just to see my aunt. She's flying back tonight cos she has work tmr! And this time should be her a good Sunday morning for her in the UK. I bet she will be jet-lagged. The world is so connected but yet she cant celebrate CNY with us cos she's busy at work. Poor woman! I wish she have fun with us too!


P.S. And my BUGABOOS hair is now not as bugaboos as before. Sadded. But yeah, neater hair for the new year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails