Sunday, February 7, 2010

Power of SHIT!!!

Very often we hear about the power of LOVE right? It has always been interesting whenever I have a small chat with my Choo grandpa =) Yesterday, right after our chicken kebah at AMK Hub and before our dinner at Golden Spoon Restaurant, my Choo grandpa enlightened my family and me about the power of SHIT!!! It's gross but we had a lot of fun discussing the disgusting topic =)

We had a good time giggling and "yuking" as Choo grandpa continued...our SHIT is really powerful lol...can make into fertilizers and paper, u know? even rocks in our SHIT could be dissolved! I could not help "aiyo-ing"...he shared about how people in the good old days stirred the SHIT with water to make into liquidified fertilizer which was then sprayed onto the vegetables ^_^ Choo grandpa also mentioned that pigs used to feed on humans' SHIT while ducks feed on the worms-like thingy found right above our SHIT??? My cool DAD added saying dogs and cats fed our kids' SHIT too !@#$^

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA my goodness, Zenn, I can't believe you blogged about that. I was drinking something and I just burst out laughing when I saw what you wrote lol. That was such an apt topic of discussion for dinner. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Same same I agree with Ruth too. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn funny can! I LOL-ed in front of my laptop!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails