Friday, February 12, 2010

恭喜發财 。。。红包快快来!

Hi beloved peers

新年快乐 =)So u're all ready to collect 红包 le ma? plan ur route from east-west...how many people are u targeting to collect from? HAHA btw u know eating is a blessing yeh esp. in this festive season! The foodies out there r like dun know how many tons of calories we've to burn after consuming them...MUHAHA!

In this new year, I'm very proud to declare tt my relationship b/w u & me has grown tremendously over just a short period of time...how wonderful it has been all thru the works of God! I treasure & cherish every moment of interaction with u, u, u, u & of course u...even though u maybe slient at times, it okie...no worries i like tt quiet side of u too n_n I love all of u because u're simply u! We dun have to put on "facial" masks to be who we're right now...tt's e beauty of u and me =)

I thank you God for his gracious love & having u as my hard-core friend! HAHA...Happy Chinese New Year!

2 comments:

  1. You are treasured too! :) Like a gem that is so precious you could only find in the sea beds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God for you, Zenn, you've been such a blessing. Keep shining for the Lord yeah. Heippy Chinese New Year!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails