It was just another "Friendship day" aka Vday initiative! :)
Thanks to Ruth's lovely idea, we did an Angels and Mortals game amongst SCARCZ using technology. The emailing part within all angels and mortals was the best process cos we have to base ourselves on our knowledge of SCARCZ peeps individual language in order to guess our angels! :) We started the game last Thursday during our picnic and it ended today! What a great game.
Even though Ruth and I had some trade secrets about our angels, we still got our conjectures wrong somehow. My angel is my mortal too! :) So cool right? haha. I was totally amazed today! I used to think that my angel was Calvin. Somehow I kinda eliminated the rest and the options were only left with Zenn and Calvin. HOHOHO. Proven that my conjecture was wrong cos she sounded so different in both discourses as an angel and a mortal. haha. Woo. At least we know that the game can still be played. haha. And I almost wrote a card to someone. COOL! haha. 6 of us could play a rather successful game cos two sets were guessed wrongly by the mortals. So yepp! WOOHOO.
Oh and you know what. I got many nice great presents from Zenn. She gave me like 8 days worth of stuff starting from Day 1 to Day 8 cos we started playing since last Thursday. Here are the load of stuff that she gave me:
Day 1 (Sweet) – Pocky Almond Crush Bitter Chocolate Stick
Day 2 (Amicable) – Precious Thots (Good Friends are forever) card.
Day 3 (Relax) – Cuppucino Note pad
Day 4 (Adventurous) – SCARCZ Wheel (Ferris Wheel made of ice cream stick)
Day 5 (Hardworking) – Bookmark with a little Poundcake Dictionary of characteristics.
Day 6 (Listening Ear) – Earbuds. hahaha
Day 7 (Energetic) – Get Charged! On the Bottle of the Pink Dolphin that she gave me. Speaks alot about it.
Day 8 (Encourager) – D-DAY! Got A Rose with 8 petals folded by her!
Qn you may wanna ask: Why 8 is such a good number?
The angel and mortal game lasted for 8 days. And my name, SARAH LEE, consists of 8 alphabets! :) So on day 8 of the month, it shall be a day with all 8s!
Awwww all the presents were soooo sweet. Shall take some photos of them and upload them by tmr! :)
P.S. Every item has a theme behind it some more. :)
I really love all 8 presents given by her. And if you realised all the characteristic words starts with alphabets of my usual name in order of the days. Ahhh.... So sweet and creative of her to pay attention to such details and come out with such an AWESOMEEE idea.
Today was totally a diabetic day!!!! HAHAHA. I was sooo sweetened by Zenn. I love you Zenn zenn zenn zenn. :) Awwwwwwww. I'm sooo touched I can cry. I LOVE YOU JIEJIE!!!!!
This is the picture of the SCARCZ wheel before it will be completed. :)
here are all the seats. Consists of the 6 person in SCARCZ. :)
This is the SCARCZ wheel before it will be painted. The rest will pass to me everything next Thursday so that I can have a colourful wheel! :)
I totally love all my presents from Zenn. What really is amazing is our intricately 'intimate' relationship with one another and it's a rare thing to have two persons who are angels and mortals of each other! Such affinity! :)
Thank You Zenn!!!
On this simple day, I might have felt very tired but with this bunch of awesomee people around in school with me, I feel CHARGED and ENERGISED all over the place. Ready to charge and set out for any adventure coming our way! :)
Thank God for this wonderful fellowship! :)
P.S. I might just be talking nonsense cos at this time, it should be my bedtime already. AHAHAHA. More photos to be uploaded tmr. Most of them are already on FB! :)
Guten Nacht people!








No comments:
Post a Comment