Saturday, February 13, 2010

新年新事

新年快乐, 身体健康, 学业进步, 心想事成, 笑口常开!

Dear SCRCZ,

It's been awhile since I last appreciated the eve of the lunar new year...and even feeling a little eggcited about the coming of 初一 . Haha I wonder if this is called 反常! =/

Unlike the previous years, mummy, papa and I are having reunion dinner on our own this year (with my godsis, alice). So mummy's been busy preparing the whole day. I have to be the one changing the bedsheets...and oh mann, I think we should really help our parents with these chores throughout the year. =p It's no easy task!

And here are some pictures of my new pets whom my mummy bought so that I can cut their hair when it grows longer! heehee


And this is my PINKPINK room now with the new PINK bedsheets, PINK fury bedroom slippers, and all the other PINK creatures who live in my room =D
And this! haha. I'm SOOOO eggcited about this! I learnt to do my hair up using a stick/pencil/chopstick and I just love it! So fascinated! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails