Friday, February 5, 2010

The Many Moments of SCARCZ till now.

SCARCZ has took many photos already till now. Just wanna upload some to highlight the events that we had before. Hopefully I can remb...


this was our first outing's photos.



Taken during the museum trip. I love the audio guide that we have. Big but cool in a way, esp in the dark.








first ever SCARCZ photo taken during Zenn's 21st birthday.


And 4 of us from History went Bukit Timah for our heritage trail. :)



This is one which all of us liked I believe. And Ruth said the bench took a very nice photo of us. HAHAHAA.

That's all for now. Shall upload more the next time round. :)

2 comments:

  1. most imptly was tt I looked e best among all right...MUHAHA!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Duh. You were literally sooo happy during your birthday time! haha.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails