Saturday, February 6, 2010

My very 1st blog for yr 2010!

yesh! my 1st blog in year 2010 =)

Ytd, I visited Chinatown once again cos my mum wanted to find her 12 zodiac animals...finally after combing e whole bustling streets of Chinatown, we found it! Mission accomplished...but b4 tt we had delicious frog porridge for dinner and saw tt auntie Lucky...dessert was an ice-cream made from goat's milk...while searching for those animals...we 3 sisters happened to find a stall selling wooden chopsticks with our Chinese surname on it...very cool!

I hope tt u can visit Chinatown one of these days too n_n

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Goat milk ice cream. I want!!!! looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know, its really funny how i can actually HEAR you narrate your blogpost. even before checking out your name below i could tell its your post :P

    sarah's also very very very her. HAHA quite coool

    charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so happening huh! Sounds like an awesome day man. :) But I don't think I'll wanna visit Chinatown anytime soon, don't wanna be squished and stampeded by a thousand people hohohoho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! Of course I had to sound like myself. Who else can I ssound like? haha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails