Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sick Days.

Hello again. Maybe because of all the good food that I've been having for months, I'm sick again and this time for a week. Check out the five medicine that I got today!


Five different medications. Seriously scarier than the three that I had last sunday. Moreover, there is like a medicine for sore throat, cough, inflammation, flu and what not?

Never knew that my medicine could be sooooooo colourful. I feel like a kiddo now. Pink, green and beige still. Woahh. haha.

Lesson Learnt:
Spent 100 bucks on my medicine and consultation fees for two sessions. Now that I'm really gonna go on the abstinence for many food and chilled drinks. Everyone, you can stop me from drinking cold drinks and eating oily/heaty food already. I'm bent on the road to recovery!

Cos I want to have my chilli, nice food and all. awwww. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails