Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tea Madness.

Hey Guys, JUst wanna share some stories with you about my new craze. It's really over tea. English Tea appreciation is a really British hobby. And I've just caught the bug after that day. So I went on a trip with my momma (supposedly with my friend, who cant make it last min).

Sat Morning. A chillax morning for me. I had so much fun. :) Went to get my tea appreciation set and the TWG Tea and Boutique at Ion Orchard Level 2. Drank some good European (Englishmen's favourite) tea too...

Vanilla Bourbon FTW

Some nice Macarons from them.

White Night JAsmine Tea!

Their many varieties of tea.

More more more. They have stuff like Gentleman Tea and Silver Night Tea.

"Grand Wedding Tea, Happy Birthday Tea. And more and more. So Maybe I should buy all these for ppl's birthday and wedding next time. WOOTS!


Now photos of my many tea stuff at home:
I did something different last night. I drank tea from the tea point with infuser that I bought from Isetan Scotts. :) Awesome set of thing!

tea bags of tea from TWG.



Tea set: Tea Pot and CUp! :)


The tea was great. I tried the Chamomile one and it tasted like the one I drank the other day at Laurent Bernard. :)

The teapot for Vanilla Bourbon at Laurent Bernard.

The pot that they use to serve Chamomile. Looks sooo nice right? Awww.

It was just an excuse to get cozy with tea. :)

Think this is my new hobby other than tweeting. What's life without tea now man? haha. Wanna join me for a cuppa soon?

1 comment:

  1. Hello, do you mind if you don't plagiarize my photos? At least give credit, if not it's plagiarism, grounds for sue.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails