
This odd looking thing here was what I dreamt. It was funny! I dreamt that Sarah, Charlotte and I were running later for lesson. So we rushed down the stairs in my hall and hopped onto one of these vehicle. Apparently, this vehicle is a common transport in school. The whole thing is blown up, like those swimming float where you have to blow air into to inflate? This is exactly the same. Also, this thingy goes at a SUPER fast speed. When it goes at the maximum speed, it can kind of fly a little, basically move off the ground (which explains for that antenna like thingy). Ok what's even more amazing is, see the 3 stick folks at the backseat? That's us, and the stick man in front is the driver. He went at such high speed that we bumped into the same type of vehicle in front of us, but its ok. It's the norm. The pencil like tip is MEANT FOR BUMPING! Like bumping cars. The material of the vehicle allows it to bump without much damage. The wheels are aeroplane wheels....
Tell me about it. I have no idea why would I dream of such stuff. =/ haha
Your dream is totally hilarious! haha. :)
ReplyDelete