Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Cake's Heartfelt Words.




Today I bought a policy from You. The policy I bought was that of Your unconditional support for us.
Lord, You were so great. You gave me the blessings that pulled me through the tough times of today.
Admit I was nervous. I was indeed nervous. But what let me to continue shining is due to Your awesome unconditional guidance.
Your words seemed like it has been slowly echoed into my tiny ears. Maybe it was that inaudible due to the higher frequency of Yours, but I seem to be able to hear Your whispers by my ears telling me to press on in this long and dreary presentation.
I may not have done a great job with presenting, it was definitely by Your ever-awesomeness that I managed to convey all my meanings to all my friends.
To my Prof, it was the intertwine of quantity and quality that mattered but I know to You, whatever we do will be taken into account for You.

"And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work." ~2 Corinthians 9:8

God, Your grace is sufficient really.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails