Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lotte's Reply to Poundcake!

Posting this on behalf of Lotte...


I just wanted to say, thanks for that post.. Such heartfelt words! How we've shared a hand in somehow blessing you, to God be the glory! And just wanna say I really appreciate you... Without you, I think i'd be very lost. Heh!
Thank you also for your orange-ness, being the fun factor and determination to keep our friendship going and growing with more meetups and stuff like that (:
I do miss the times that we enjoyed together so often the beginning of this year... And may God allow us to meet more often ((: 


You are such a lovely friend! Helpful in times of need, the fun factor, source of funny noises, camerawoman, dedicated and hardworking friend that unconsciously encourages me, and your spirit of diligence and excellence is really commendable and godly (: May that be my prayer request for myself! (: I wanna be more diligent like you are! Like amantha too!

I really appreciate scarcz. Tho I don't want to be always with the same bunch of friends and neglect others, but you guys are really still the best to be with (: HAHAA.

Love, Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails