Thursday, May 27, 2010

Inspirion

Attended my YEP bonding camp/chalet yesterday. Initially I was a bit apprehensive about the group dynamics for I really do not know most people. But after a few facilitation session and yesterday's chalet, I thought I have no regrets joining, getting to know more people, seeing more perspectives. No offense, but I thought sometimes it is good to step out of our clique and mix, grow close to an entire new group of people.

It has been a long time since I stay up and talk the night away with new friends. We talk our night away. The wee hours was nice. The rain came and all. Though there were only the 3 of us left awake when dawn breaks, it was an awesome fellowship. =)

Yes, when back home, collapsed on bed after showering and woken up by mummy to tunch 2 hours later. Wide awake now but hoping to catch a good rest soon. Staying up 28 hours at this age is not the same as 3-4 years ago! haha.

And gawh, i'm going to the dentist tml and i'm....PARANOID!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails